- Excellent understanding of web scripting and programming.
- Keen sense of design regarding user interfaces.
- Strong working knowledge of PC software and hardware.
- Excellent understanding of networking components and protocols.
- Excellent team player with strong troubleshooting capabilities.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
PHP, Ruby, Perl, GNU Shell, AppleScript, VBScript
SQL (MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL)
C, C++, Java, Assembly (x68-86), Basic
Windows 9x-7/Server, UNIX, OS X (BSD), iOS
Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop), Autodesk 3DS Max/Maya
Git, Subversion, Apache, IIS, DNS
- Created, designed, and improved web based applications and highly functional company intranets.
- Designed and engineered full websites, including front end, extensive back end, database, and content management, including ecommerce.
- Developed a browser-based interface for communication with a serial-based storage virtualization component using C, HTML, and an x86 assembly-based language.
- Administrated and provided system and software support for a CSU student-computing environment, which also included the management of multiple computing labs.
- Setup, configured, and administrated a virtual server environment for commercial web hosting.
January 2009 - Present
Contributed to various Open Source web applications. Developed independent software libraries and mobile software applications.
GCA Savvian Advisors, LLC., San Francisco, California
April 2006 - December 2008
Created and maintained IT management systems and other software in an investment banking environment.
Progressive Computer Solutions, Fremont, California
January 2005 - March 2006
Designed and developed websites and internet applications on a corporate level. Gained excellent communication and project management skills, along with the ability to work independently from project start to finish.
California State University, Chico, California
May 2003 - November 2003
Maintained the hardware and software of a variety of different computer systems over an entire college campus. Developed troubleshooting and support skills.
Vicom Systems, Fremont, California
June 2002 - August 2002
Problem-solved, worked independently, and resolved customer service issues for products sold to HP, Sun and IBM. Developed proof-of-concept software and firmware for storage virtualization hardware.
California State University, Chico
August 2002 - January 2005